Using water to clean the outside of the body is a well accepted fact of living. In an earlier time of history it was more commonly known that cleaning the inside of the body with water was the fastest way to lower a fever, alleviate abdominal pain and help ease any discomfort or ailment. As far back as the Essenes we have seen the use of the enema to heal people from a plethora of diseases. There is in most cases only one disease, the disease of autointoxication.
Autointoxication means, self-poisoning from one’s own wastes. This incomplete elimination of waste from the intestines and tissues leads to a cesspool of toxins within the body. The method for restoring pristine health is available to us through a process of self purification. Often 90% or more of your ailments can often be improved or remedied through a thorough self purification program, in conjunction with the restoration of an alkaline tissue pH, a restoration of optimal amino acids, mineral, fatty acid, vitamin and other nutrient needs, your body will explode with energy. You really can feel like a million bucks! It just takes the right combination of ingredients.
Enemas: An enema uses a quart of water at body temperature mixed with your choice of herbs, coffee or mineral salts to accomplish the cleansing of the large intestine, also called the Colon. The enema solution can be one of the following depending upon what you are trying to accomplish. Epsom Salts Enema: Add to body temperature water 2 tablespoons per gallon of Epsom Salts. Use only pure water, highly filtered, spring or distilled water and not tap water. The salt solution will accomplish a great general cleaning of the Colon and get the lymph system to begin to cleanse itself further. This is gentle on the system and none irritating to the Colon. These salt solution enemas can be used morning or night.
Coffee Enema: Use 2 tablespoons of coffee, preferable organic. Do not use decaffeinated coffee, regular coffee is fine. Boil the coffee for 5 minutes in 1 quart of pure water in a corning or stainless steel container, Do Not use aluminum or Teflon. Strain this mixture after 5 minutes and leave it overnight to cool to room temperature. Warm this solution in the morning to body temperature and use in enema bucket. A coffee enema is preferable in the morning as the caffeine can be energizing. Coffee enemas work well to decongest the liver and get the bile flowing. For best results let the coffee remain in your pre-flushed colon for 15 minutes. This will help really open the bile ducts and let the liver dump toxins.
Instructions for Giving Yourself an Enema
- Put a towel on the ground to lie on.
- Fill the bucket and hang it no highter than door knob height. Any higher may cause too much pressure on the colon.
- Open the tube and let all the air escape, then re-clamp it. Lubricate the tip of the enema tube with coconut oil or olive oil. You may lie down on your back, right side or kneel with your chest to the floor.
- Find the position that you find most comfortable and insert the enema tip into your rectum. The Enema bag has a control valve to allow water to flow into the body or to stop the flow when you feel full.
- Once you feel full you can stop the flow and see if the urge to eliminate goes away. The more water allowed in, the further into the colon you are able to reach the better. If your urge to eliminate is strong then shut off the value and remove the tip and sit on the toilet and eliminate.
- Once elimination is finished you can return to performing the rest of the enema. Repeat this process until you have used all the water in the enema bucket.
Performing an enema each day of the seven to ten day cleanse or as needed to relieve constipation or some other such distress is a fantastic tool for healing that has proven itself for generations of people.
Wheatgrass Implant: After you have cleansed the colon with at least 1 gallon of water (4 buckets full) you can implant 2-4 oz. of fresh pressed wheatgrass. Your colon should be empty and the enema bucket should also be empty except for the small amount of wheatgrass. Tilt the bucket at an angle so the wheatgrass is angled to easily go down the tube. Lay on your right side and watch the wheatgrass empty from the bucket. Stay there for up to 20 minutes if possible (you may want to lay on an inverted board and or read a book. Be sure to have a clock handy). You will eliminate huge amounts of mucus throughout the day. Don’t worry, it’s a good thing!