Spring 4-Week Plant-Based Love Camp
April 3, 2017 – April 30, 2017 in Online
Course OverviewMotivated to start adding more plant-based recipes into your diet but need a little more help? Join the group April 3rd – April 30th. Learn how to immerse yourself in a plant-based lifestyle, make simple and easy recipes for daily living and get fit too! Indulge in some of the best recipes on the planet while nourishing you and your family. Get cooking with over 200 recipes and cooking classes! Get the info on the most cutting edge nutrition and diet information and personal lifestyle guidance from Elaina Love. Learn all about superfoods and herbs and how to concoct your own medicinal teas and smoothies from herbal expert, Katelyn Louise. Get the best plant-strong fitness tips, workouts and meal plans from our award winning fitness model, Ali Stringer. All recipes from the recipe book and video cooking classes are completely free of gluten, dairy, processed foods, and soy, so you can truly feel what it’s like to eat clean and be full of energy. Each weekly guide is delivered straight to your email, and includes absolutely everything you need to know to successfully follow a healthy plant-based diet and lifestyle—from what to shop for and how to prepare meals to how to stay on track, motivated, and moving forward, no matter how busy you are! Find out what it’s like to live in a healthy, vibrant body.
What You Will Learn
- How to go Plant-Based in a simple and practical way.
- How to make recipes ahead of time and stock up for the week.
- How to make meal planning and food preparation easy.
- How to know what foods your body needs.
- The real facts about dairy and how it could be harming your health.
- How to go gluten-free and why it’s so important to eliminate it.
- Your brain and gut connection.
- Probiotics. What are they and which ones should you take?
- Good and Bad Fats: Why good fat is your friend and how to incorporate the best raw fats into your meals.
- Everything you need to know about superfoods, medicinal mushrooms and herbs.
- How to create attainable fitness goals that stick.
- How to get fit and have fun at home without a gym.
- What to eat before and after your workouts and how to recover more quickly.
- Weekly Recipe E-books (4-weeks of raw and cooked Plant-Based,gluten-free recipes) – Each week you will be sent a full recipe book containing the weeks meals! Complete with Allergen guides and alternatives…
- Cooking Classes to get you comfortable in the kitchen
- Weekly Menu Plan and Shopping Lists (individual and family friendly) – Each week you will be sent a full menu plan and detailed shopping list to save you time and money (get our best sources + pricing research!)
- Video tutorials with Elaina Love on the Plant-Based Diet Program
- Nutrition, Superfood and Supplements video tutorials with expert Katelyn Louise
- Tips guaranteed to keep you on track…
- Fitness Lessons and Coaching with award winning female bodybuilder, Ali Stringer
- Weekly teleconferences
- Cutting Edge Nutrition Lessons – learn the most current nutrition science about hormones, gut health, exercise nutrition and more!
- Discussion and Q&A – Get your health questions answered by our team of nutrition experts!
- Check in on your wins and challenges with the group – be accountable for your health and happiness! Get support when you need it most.
- Goal setting assignments
- Full access to our 7 day Guided Liver Flush Course
- Pure Joy Purification and Detox Manual
- Daily instructional videos guided by Elaina
- Cleansing and body care recipes and demonstrations
- Meal planning and shopping lists
- Ongoing Support and Networking with our Private Facebook Support Community – We pride ourselves on our support system pre and post program. We want you to succeed in your health goals long after your program is done! Plus, receive bonuses and get our latest recipes by staying active in the group.
Watch this Sneak Peak video into with Elaina Love to get a juicy taste of you first week in the Love Camp
FULL COURSE DETAILS HERE Or Click the APPLY NOW button below
Elaina, founder of Pure Joy Planet, is an amazing example of how a raw food diet can heal and renew vibrancy and youthfulness. With 18 years teaching experience in plant-based living, she can help you reach your goals whether it is weight loss, getting well, or starting a new career in holistic health.
Katelyn Louise is Pure Joy Planet's instructor and operations guru. She specializes in healing the gut from Celiac and bacteria imbalances. She loves teaching low-glycemic, gluten-free, plant-based foods, and superfoods. She is a private chef and works with clients one-on-one to help them on their health journey.
Ali Stringer is a Pure Joy Certified Food Chef & Personal Fitness Trainer. Ali is an award winning body builder and competes as a Plant-Based Athlete. She loves teaching and sharing her fitness & food lifestyle with others. Ali is a married mother of two beautiful boys living in Darwin, Australia.
Learn how to immerse yourself in the lifestyle, make simple and easy recipes for daily living and get fit.
Application Sent. We will get back to you shortly