Master Chef and Teacher Training
Course OverviewLevel 1, February 17th-20th This course is a blend of theoretical and hands on training taught by the experts in plant based nutrition. As a graduate you will have prepared delicious meals which are nourishing, gluten-free, low-glycemic and suitable for families and clients alike. You will become versed in the latest nutrition information, including gut and brain health, body type balancing and tools for optimal living. Prerequisite: None
Level 2, February 22nd – 25th This coursework is a great beginning to prepare for a career in plant based culinary arts. Tailored to increase your understanding of how food affects the body, you will explore how to create a balanced nutrition plan for your unique body type. You will learn advanced culinary techniques to increase your repertoire of fully raw meals. Prerequisite: Certification of Level 1 (in-person or online coursework)
Level 3, February 27th – March 1st
This advanced chef and teacher training focuses on traditional pastry techniques, innovative dehydration skills, gourmet desserts, and mastery of textures. Become an expert in making your recipes explode with flavor! Become inspired and receive ideas about how to start a raw food business, and learn the best next steps to take as a raw food educator. This course is suitable for raw food and professionals, and those who love plant based meals which are creative. Prerequisite: Certification of Level 2
What You Will Learn
- How to create simple to advanced recipes for family, clients, or a commercial food business.
- How to make a variety of Ethnic cuisines (Indian, Mexican, Chinese).
- How to make restaurant quality gourmet desserts.
- Stunning food plating and progressive catering techniques.
- The art of low carb, grain free pastry making.
- How to make fluffy breads, satisfying granolas, and sophisticated sauces.
- Elixirs, herbs and superfood beverages for vitality.
- Hand made chocolates.
- Use advance techniques for flavor balancing.
- Ways to extend your longevity with Herbalism.
- Distinguish between food and nutrition facts from dogma.
- How to travel like a pro.
- How to give polished recipe demonstrations as a raw food educator.
- How to refine your knife skills.
- How to create mouth watering textures and flavors.
- Ways to lighten up common raw food recipes.
- Ways to navigate modern day stressors and how to balance your hormones.
What You Will Make
Elaina Love – Founder & CEO
Katelyn Louise – Director
Join us for this Mastery of Raw Food and Health Educator Certification and take the next step towards the life of your dreams. Our community of students and loving staff is waiting to assist in your transformation.