Summer 4-Week Plant-Based Love Camp
Course OverviewMotivated to start adding more plant-based recipes into your diet but need a little more help? Join our Love Camp group July 10th – August 6th, online. Learn how to immerse yourself in a plant-based lifestyle, make simple and easy recipes for daily living and get fit too! Indulge in some of the best recipes on the planet while nourishing you and your family. Deprivation and scale not included.
What You Will Learn
How the Program Works
Get cooking with over +100 recipes and cooking classes. Find out what it’s like to live in a healthy, vibrant body!
Get the info on the most cutting edge nutrition and diet information and personal lifestyle guidance from Elaina Love. Learn all about superfoods and herbs and how to concoct your own medicinal teas and smoothies from herbal expert, Katelyn Louise. Get the best plant-strong fitness tips, workouts and meal plans from our award winning fitness model, Ali Stringer.
Plan and Prepare for success
You will get all of your materials well ahead of time (provided you register early) so you will have plenty of time to shop and mentally prepare. The good news is, not much mental preparation is needed since the meal plan is full of easy and delicious vegan recipes. You will make blended smoothies, soups, easy nut milks, bars, and granolas, delicious entrees such as noodle dishes, stir fries, stews, Italian pastas and vegan cheese. Desserts will include delightfully simple chocolate shakes, fruit cobbler, puddings, cookies, brownies and more. Everything can be made at home from scratch. If you don’t feel you will have time to make everything at home, we have included shortcuts and a list of pre-made, store bought products (such as crackers, granolas and goodies) that are almost as good as making it from scratch
Feel good about what you’re eating
All recipes from the recipe book and video cooking classes are completely free of gluten, dairy, processed foods, and processed soy, so you can truly feel what it’s like to eat clean, cleanse your body safely, and open yourself to a whole exciting new way of eating.
Stay on track and motivated
Each weekly guide is delivered straight to your email, and includes absolutely everything you need to know to successfully follow a healthy plant-based diet and lifestyle—from what to shop for and how to prepare meals to how to stay on track, motivated, and moving forward, no matter how busy you are!
A community and team has your back
Doing this stuff is no fun alone. That’s why you’ll be able to ask us questions in each lesson. PLUS: You will be immediately add to our Private Facebook Support Group within the Academy, so you can learn and ask interact from your fellow course participant and instructors.Every Monday we will have a LIVE coaching call with the team. We encourage you to be on our calls and webinars live, as this is when you can interact with our team and other Love Camp attendees.
“I am so excited to be a part of your tribe. My health has improved, my life is great and we are all blessed.” Jasmine Jinn
- Weekly Recipe E-Books (4-weeks of raw and cooked Plant-Based,gluten-free recipes) – Each week you will be sent a full recipe book containing the weeks meals! Complete with Allergen guides and alternatives…
- Video Cooking Classes to get you super comfortable in the kitchen
- Weekly Menu Plans – Each week you will be sent a full menu plan
- Detailed Shopping Lists (individual and family friendly) to save you time and money (get our best sources + pricing research!)
- Video tutorials with Elaina Love on the Plant-Based Diet Program
- Nutrition, Superfood, and Supplements video tutorials with expert Katelyn Louise
- The secrets guaranteed to keep you on track…
- Fitness Lessons and Coaching with award winning female bodybuilder, Ali Stringer
- Weekly teleconferences with the team – interact, learn, and ask questions live
- Cutting Edge Nutrition Lessons – learn the most current nutrition science about hormones, gut health, exercise nutrition and more!
- Discussion and Q&A – Get your health questions answered by our team of nutrition experts!
- Check in on your wins and challenges with the group – be accountable for your health and happiness! Get support when you need it most.
- Goal Setting Assignments
- Ongoing Support and Networking with our Private Facebook Support Community – We pride ourselves on our support system pre and post program. We want you to succeed in your health goals long after your program is done! Plus, receive bonuses and get our latest recipes by staying active in the group.
What You Will Learn
How to go Plant-Based in a simple and practical way.
- How to make recipes ahead of time and stock up for the week.
- How to make meal planning and food preparation easy.
- How to know what foods your body needs to stay balanced and energized.
- Where to source the best quality ingredients.
- What different plant-based ingredients are and how to use them (different sweeteners, thickeners, & upgraded add-ins)
- The real facts about dairy, gluten, and corn and how it could be harming your health.
- How to go gluten-free and why it’s so important to eliminate it.
- Hormone Health: How to balance your hormones naturally through all stages of your life!
- Good and bad fats: Why good fat is your friend and how to incorporate the best raw fats into your meals.
- What you need to know about superfoods, medicinal mushrooms, and herbs.
- How to create attainable fitness goals that stick.
- How to get fit and have fun at home without a gym – weekly fitness videos and tutorials.
- What to eat before and after your workouts and how to recover more quickly.
WHAT OUR LOVE CAMPERS THINK ABOUT THEIR RECIPES
“This is one of my favorites because it’s so quick, easy and also satisfying. I have abunch of frozen peas stocked up now.”
“ALL of these recipes are sooo yummy!! Big gratitude!!” Jeanette
“I have to say, this Mint Chip Milkshake is pretty amazing. Totally addicting and satisfying my sweet tooth. I am actually not a fan of the taste of Spirulina (usually makes me gag) but it totally mixed in well in this recipe. I made this with fresh almond milk and it turned out very creamy. Now for the big decision, share some with my son or drink it all myself?!?” Christina
“Green juice with celery, cucumber, parsley, kale, ginger and lemon juice was early morning get-up-and-go. Chocolate chip cookies and coconut bacon are great snacks to have on hand. Thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast lemon bar for breakfast.” Paula Child
“Breakfast Toast for lunch. PJ Signature Flat Bread fried in coconut oil.
Spread with a raw garlic mustard, topped with arugula, avocado and himalayan salt and pepper.Delicious! 🙂 Have never cooked arugula before have always had it as a salad so that was interesting.” Michelle Baker
“Ok so this grain free low-carb bread is the best thing since sliced bread…” Ali
FULL COURSE DETAILS HERE Or Click the APPLY NOW button below
Learn how to immerse yourself in the lifestyle, make simple and easy recipes for daily living and get fit.