Raw Vegan Chef Certification – New York City
March 31, 2017 – April 3, 2017 in Caravan of Dreams, New York City
Course OverviewThis Raw Chef Certification is a blend of theoretical and hands on training taught by our dedicated Pure Joy Academy instructors. This is Pure Joy Academy’s Level 1 Immersion Course.
Whether you want to advance in your professional culinary career or learn how to create healthy, healing gourmet dishes for your family and friends, this program will open your mind to a new and exciting way to prepare food. You will cover beginner techniques to create truly entertaining dishes, along with the science of flavor balancing and recipe development.
As a graduate you will have prepared over 50 delicious, nourishing, gluten-free, low-glycemic and family friendly meals. Also included are daily nutrition lessons and Q&A with Elaina Love, the founder of Pure Joy Culinary Academy and special expert guests.
This course in New York City is located at the best vegan restaurant in the East Village.
What You Will Learn
- How to build a health body at any age.
- The skills you need to succeed as a chef or teacher in the whole food wellness industry
- How to navigate your kitchen like a pro – from set up to everyday efficiency
- How to nourish and heal your body with high energy super foods
- How to stock your pantry with the best ingredients.
- How to choose a chef’s knife and proper knife skills.
- How to pick and use the right kitchen tools and equipment.
- Kitchen gardening and sprouting techniques.
- How to combine foods for optimal digestion.
- How to naturally rid your self of yeast, fungus and mold.
- How to use low glycemic sweeteners to create delicious and healthy desserts.
- How to make your recipes light and beautiful without tons of nuts and seeds
- Recipes which fit into all styles of eating: raw, vegan, paleo, gluten-free, and low glycemic/carb
- All recipes have low glycemic sweetener options for the healing home/professional
For more details and to sign up click APPLY NOW below and be re-directed to the course description page.
What You Will Make
Dips and Spreads
Elaina Love – Founder & CEO
Elaina Love is one of the pioneers in the steadily growing ketogenic plant-based food movement. Elaina's teachings focus on low carb, healthy fats, and full flavored holistic plant food. With 18 years teaching experience, she can help you reach your goals whether it is weight loss, hormone balancing, getting well, or starting a career in holistic health.
Katelyn Louise – Director
Katelyn Louise is Pure Joy Planet's Director. Her specialty is in healing the gut from autoimmune, bacteria and hormonal imbalances. She loves teaching her clients how to use delicious low-glycemic, gluten-free, plant-based foods, and superfoods for optimal health. She is also a private chef and works with clients one-on-one on their health journey.
Monique is a certified nutrition coach and Pure Joy Academy Instructor who specializes in teaching her students how to makeover their favorite "naughty" pastries, cakes and sweet treats into delicious and healthy alternatives. She currently teaches gluten-free and nut free dessert classes in New York City.
Join us for this Level 1 Certification and take the next step towards the life of your dreams. Our community of students and loving staff is waiting to assist in your transformation.
Application Sent. We will get back to you shortly