Spring 4-Week Plant-Based Love Camp
April 3, 2017 – April 30, 2017 in Online
Course OverviewMotivated to start adding more plant-based recipes into your diet but need a little more help? Learn how to immerse yourself in the lifestyle, make simple and easy recipes for daily living and get fit! Indulge in some of the best recipes on the planet while nourishing you and your family. Get the download on the most cutting edge nutrition and diet information and personal lifestyle guidance from Elaina Love. Learn all about superfoods and herbs and how to concoct your own medicinal teas and smoothies. Get the best plant-strong fitness tips, workouts and meal plans from our award winning fitness model, Ali Stringer. All recipes from the recipe book and video demonstrations are completely free of gluten, dairy, processed, and soy, so you can truly feel what it’s like to eat clean and be full of energy. Find out what it’s like to live in a healthy, vibrant body. Get more information and join our healthy family here.
What You Will Learn
- How to go Plant-Based in a simple and practical way.
- How to make recipes ahead of time and stock up for the week.
- How to make meal planning and food preparation easy.
- How to know what foods your body needs.
- The real facts about dairy and how it could be harming your health.
- How to go gluten-free and why it’s so important to eliminate it.
- Your brain and gut connection.
- Probiotics. What are they and which ones should you take?
- Good and Bad Fats: Why good fat is your friend and how to incorporate the best raw fats into your meals.
- Everything you need to know about superfoods, medicinal mushrooms and herbs.
- How to create attainable fitness goals that stick.
- How to get fit and have fun at home without a gym.
- What to eat before and after your workouts and how to recover more quickly.
- Beautiful Recipe E-books (4-weeks of raw and cooked Plant-Based recipes)
- Cooking Classes to get you comfortable in the kitchen
- Weekly Menu Plan and Shopping Lists for each week (individual and family friendly)
- Video and Live tutorials with Elaina Love on the Plant-Based Diet Program
- Nutrition, Superfood and Supplements video tutorials with expert Katelyn Louise
- Fitness Lessons and Coaching with award winning Female Bodybuilder, Ali Stringer
- Weekly Teleconferences
- Nutrition Lessons
- Discussion and Q&A
- Check in on your wins and challenges with the group
- Goal Setting Workshops and Assignments
- Full access to our 7-day Guided Liver Flush Course:
- Pure Joy Purification and Detox Manual
- Daily instructional videos guided by Elaina
- Cleansing and body care recipes and demonstrations
- Meal Planning and Shopping Lists
- Ongoing support and networking
- Private facebook support community
Watch this Sneak Peak video into with Elaina Love to get a juicy taste of you first week in the Love Camp
FULL COURSE DETAILS HERE Or Click the APPLY NOW button below
Elaina, founder of Pure Joy Planet, is an amazing example of how a raw food diet can heal and renew vibrancy and youthfulness. With 18 years teaching experience in plant-based living, she can help you reach your goals whether it is weight loss, getting well, or starting a new career in holistic health.
Katelyn Louise is Pure Joy Planet's instructor and operations guru. She specializes in healing the gut from Celiac and bacteria imbalances. She loves teaching low-glycemic, gluten-free, plant-based foods, and superfoods. She is a private chef and works with clients one-on-one to help them on their health journey.
Ali Stringer is a Pure Joy Certified Food Chef & Personal Fitness Trainer. Ali is an award winning body builder and competes as a Plant-Based Athlete. She loves teaching and sharing her fitness & food lifestyle with others. Ali is a married mother of two beautiful boys living in Darwin, Australia.
Learn how to immerse yourself in the lifestyle, make simple and easy recipes for daily living and get fit.
Application Sent. We will get back to you shortly