Vegan Cultured Foods Course
Course OverviewIn this Cultured and Fermented Foods Course you will learn how to master fermentation techniques (culturing) like a pro with this comprehensive and easy to follow video series. Now you can comfortably and confidently begin working with the beneficial probiotic microbes at home. Learn all the basics to ‘culturing’ your own vegan cheeses, sauerkraut, kefir, coconut yogurt and more! You will learn the conditions required for a delicious and safe fermentation. Avoid the bad bacteria and never throw out your ferments again! We take the guesswork out.
What You Will Learn
Here are some of the topics covered in this course:
- How to pick the right coconuts for your kefir and yogurt
- How to tell if your cultures have gone bad. For example, is pink good or bad?
- What is the optimal time and temperature for culturing?
- What is a closed system vs open system for culturing?
- What probiotics should you use for the best culturing?
- How do you create a cream cheese vs. feta vs. blue cheese vs. parmesan using nuts and seeds?
- How do you sterilize your equipment to keep the bad bacteria out?
- What vegetables should you use for a probiotic rich sauerkraut?
- What herbs and spices combine best in a sauerkraut?
- Is kombucha good for you?
Did you know that there are more bacterial cells in our body than human cells? In fact, the bacteria in our body makes up to 80% of our immune system. Fermented foods are a great source of healthy bacteria, B vitamins, enzymes, and minerals. Probiotics in fermented foods can greatly improve your digestion.
As opposed to canning, which destroys all the health-giving qualities and enzymes in food, fermenting is alive and rich with essential enzymes and nutrients designed to heal your gut. Fermented foods have been a part of every culture’s cuisine around the world for precisely these reasons. Primarily used as a mode of food preservation, ferments are now returning to modern kitchens for their amazing contribution to your health for digestion, immune strengthening and overall wellbeing.
For the Full Details, visit here.
Healing Plant-Based, Gluten Free, Paleo-Vegan Cultured Lessons for Professional and Home Chefs. Click the "Apply Now" Button to be redirected to Purchasing