- 1/2 cups dry chia seeds (the ones in the photo are white chia)
- 2 cups coconut or almond milk
- 1 cup fresh berries of choice - skip for ketogenic
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla bean powder or 6 drops Vanilla Essence
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar, or more to taste OR stevia (for ketogenic)
- Pinch of Mineral Salt
- Toppings of choice: goji berries, mulberries, cacao nibs
- Mix dry ingredients together in a dry mixing bowl or jar. Pour the milk over the top and stir well or shake in a jar,.
- Let sit until the chia seeds are plump (15-45 minutes) Give another shake.
- Add a layer of berries to the bottom of a jar. Add 1/4 cup chia pudding on top. Add another layer of berries and more chia on top.
- Top with sliced berries, dried berries, coconut flakes or even cacao nibs!