- Whisk everything together, except the coconut chips and 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast..
- Hand mix the sauce with the coconut and spread onto an unlined dehydrator tray (screen only).
- Dehydrate at 115º until dry, about 12 hours.
- OR bake for 10+ minutes at 250 or until golden brown. After 5 minutes open the oven door and carefully stir.
- When you remove from the oven or dehydrator, sprinkle 1 more Tbsp. nutritional yeast over the top.
- Store in a glass jar after cooling on tray.
- ♥ You may substitute the coconut with chopped cauliflower, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds or any soaked nut.
- ♥ Variation 1: add 1/2 cup white or black sesame seeds when stirring in the coconut.