- 1 cup coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
- ¾ cups cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp. virgin Coconut oil
- ½ cup water (or more as needed)
- 1/8 tsp. Himalayan salt
- Blend until smooth.
- Store in a squirt bottle and serve warm for immediate use on ice cream or set up in the refrigerator and use as frosting on your blondies recipe. If you refrigerate this is will become ganache so use a wide mouth container so you can scoop it with a spoon.
- Top Cake with dried coconut and berries. http://purejoyplanet.com/recipes/raw-chocolate-chip-blondie-cake-with-chocolate-ganache-frosting/