- 6 cups coconut flakes (the big flakes)
- ½ - 3/4 cups coconut sugar or Lakanto
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or 12 drops Medicine Flower vanilla essence
- ¼ tsp. high mineral salt
- 1 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil or coconut butter, melted
- 1/2 cup water, nut milk or tea (like chaga)
- 1 Tbsp. maca, lucuma or mesquite - optional!
- Mix everything together except the coconut chips to make a batter.
- Massage the batter over the coconut chips
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes (turning gently after 5 minutes)
- OR dehydrate for 8 hours at 115F
- Let cool completely in an open bag in the freezer, then seal it.