- 1/4 cup raw coconut butter
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked 1 or more hours in ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp. lemon or lime juice
- 1-2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 1-2 Tbsp. shredded or zested ginger
- 2 Tbsp. wheat free tamari or coconut aminos
- 1/4-1/2 cup water (enough to blend)
- 3/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
- Optional ½ Tbsp. coconut sugar
- Optional: 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar or more to taste
- 1 batch veggie noodles
- Blend all ingredients until creamy including the tomato soak water.
- Pour over your marinated veggie noodles and serve.
- Warm the dish in a dehydrator or skillet if desired.
- Extra Toppings:
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise and thin. Lightly cook or marinate in lemon juice and salt until soft (about 1 hour)
- ½ lb. Mung bean sprouts (the long white ones)
- ½ cup soaked and dehydrated almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves