- 1 cup goji berries + 1 cup water
- 3 quarts water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. ginger root or 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp. mineral salt
- 1/16 tsp. stevia or to taste
- OPTIONAL: 2 Tbsp. aloe gel
- Soak the goji berries in 1 cup of water for 1/2 hour or more.
- Blend the goji with the soak water and 2 more cups of the total measured water (there should be one more cup left).
- Blend until smooth.
- Strain the blended gojis and water through The Amazing Nut Milk Bag. Discard the pulp and pour the strained goji juice back in to the blender then add the remaining ingredients. 4. Blend everything until smooth then pour into a bowl and add the remaining water that will total 3 quarts in all. Store in glass jars refrigerated for up to 1 week.