- 1 cup almonds
- 1 medium apple, cored and chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup irish moss paste
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 3/4 cup blueberries (can be frozen)
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp. high mineral salt
- 2 tsp. psyllium husk powder
- 1/2 dried cranberries or goji berries
- Soak almonds for 8 hours in purified water. Rinse well.
- Puree apple, carrots, and almonds in a food processor until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well with your hands.
- Shape into triangular scones using 1/4 measuring cup.
- Dehydrate at 115 degrees for approximately 8 hours or until moist inside and crunchy on the outside.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat. Serve with honey butter and super berry jam.
- Baking instructions: Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.