- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk/cream
- 4 Tbsp. Coconut Butter
- 1 Tbsp. finely ground coffee (use less if you are not a coffee drinker)
- 1 Tbsp. Lucuma powder
- ¼-½ tsp. liquid stevia
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract or 24 drops vanilla essence*
- 6-8 ice cubes
- For chocolate Ice cream add 2 Tbsp. cacao powder and remove the coffee
- Blend on high with a Vitamix using a plunger to make sure all the ice gets blended. Drop the ice cubes into the blender through the lid while it’s running.
- Serve immediately.