Using water to clean the outside of your body is a well-accepted fact of living. It is what we do to maintain health and comfort. But what about the inside of your body? In an earlier time of history, it was more commonly known that cleaning the inside of the body (colon) with water was the fastest way to lower a fever, alleviate abdominal pain and help ease any discomfort or ailment. As far back as the Essenes, we have seen the use of the enema to heal people from a plethora of diseases. In most cases, the disease of the body is directly related to constipation and autointoxication.
Autointoxication means, self-poisoning from one’s own wastes. This incomplete elimination of waste from the intestines and tissues leads to a cesspool of toxins within the body. The method for restoring pristine health is available to us through a process of purification. Often 90% or more of your ailments can be improved or remedied through a deep cleansing program. With the return to your proper alkaline body pH, and proper minerals, and nutrients, and a cleansing of your colon, you will bound with energy!
Enemas: An enema consists of 1 quart of water at body temperature mixed with your choice of herbs, coffee or mineral salts to accomplish the cleansing of the large intestine or colon. The enema solution can be one of the following depending on what you are trying to accomplish. 1. Plain water enema: Take 1 quart of body temperature water and place it in an enema bucket. Flush your colon with 2 consecutive buckets of water. 2. Epsom Salts Enema: Take 1 quart of body temperature water and add 2 tsp. of Epsom Salts. Use only pure water, highly filtered, spring or distilled water and not tap water. The salt solution will accomplish a nice general cleaning of the colon and allow the lymph system to begin to cleanse itself. This is gentle on the body and not irritating to the colon. These salt solution enemas can be used morning or night. 3. Use some eyebright tea or any medicinal tea such as nettles and boil it into 5 cups of water. When it has cooled down, strain it and use it as an enema.
In my experience, coffee enemas are the perfect way go off of coffee. If you have been wanting to stop drinking coffee but are afraid you will be fatigued or have caffeine withdrawal headaches, then doing coffee enemas for the first 3-4 days will allow you to avoid that pain. Because you are taking the coffee into your colon, not your mouth, it will cleanse and heal your liver. You won’t experience the negative effects of coffee withdrawal because the coffee in enema form stimulates you just enough to feel amazing all day without the negative effects coffee can have on the body. You can stop doing them after 4 days. Voila, no headaches or tiredness!
Here are some of the benefits people have found from partaking in regular coffee enemas:
- A boost of the liver’s ability to detoxify itself
- An increase in peristalsis to help the colon empty itself thoroughly
- Removes impacted feces and blockages (from water enemas followed by coffee enemas)
- Cleanses the colon, removes toxins, waste products, debris, parasites, bacteria and yeast colonies
- Improves digestion
- Reduces brain fog and improves mental clarity
- Improves mood
- Relieves depression, anger, and anxiety
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Has been known to reverse cancer when done 2-3x per day 3 hours apart in conjunction with The Gerson Therapy
Recipe: 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) organic caffeinated coffee
4 cups purified water
possibly ice from purified water
1 tsp. chlorella liquid or powder (to be taken ahead of time orally)
Tools: Stainless steel or glass pot, strainer, enema bucket
Before beginning your coffee enema, take 1 tsp. to 1 Tbsp. of chlorella to help suck up any toxins that may be released in the process. Use 4 tablespoons of organic caffeinated coffee. Do not use decaffeinated coffee as it will not have the proper cleansing effect. Boil the coffee for 15 minutes in 1 quart of pure water in a stainless steel or glass pot, Do not use aluminum or Teflon. After simmering the coffee for 15 minutes, let it cool to body temperature (use ice cubes if you are in a hurry). Then strain through a nut milk bag or screen strainer. If you want you can make it the night before and warm the solution in the morning to body temperature (be careful because even touching coffee can be stimulating when you are cleansing). Then place the warm coffee in an enema bucket. A coffee enema is preferable in the morning as the caffeine can be energizing. Coffee enemas work well to decongest the liver and get the bile flowing. For best results let the coffee remain in your pre-flushed colon for 15 minutes. This will help really open the bile ducts and let the liver dump its toxins. Note: Before doing your coffee enema, I recommend flushing your colon with at least 1 quart of plain water.
Instructions for Giving Yourself an Enema
- Put a towel on the ground to lie on. Better to use a towel you don’t care about.
- Fill the enema bucket and hang it no higher than doorknob or counter height. Any higher may cause too much pressure on the colon.
- Open the tube and let all the air escape, then re-clamp it. Lubricate the tip of the enema tube with coconut oil or olive oil. You may lie down on your back, right side or kneel with your chest to the floor.
- Find the position that you find most comfortable and insert the enema tip into your rectum. The Enema bag has a control valve to allow water to flow into the body or to stop the flow when you feel full.
- Once you feel full you can stop the flow and see if the urge to eliminate goes away. The more water or coffee allowed in, the further into the colon you are able to reach. If your urge to eliminate is strong then shut off the valve and remove the tip and sit on the toilet to eliminate.
- Once elimination is finished you can return to performing the rest of the enema. Repeat this process until you have used all the water in the enema bucket.
- For coffee enemas, once all of the coffee is inside your colon, remove the tube and hold the coffee inside for 15 minutes. I find it easier to do this if I am in a warm room and am lying on my right side (the same side the liver is on), or in a bathtub filled with warm water and a few drops of lavender oil.
Performing an enema each day of a seven to ten day cleanse or as needed to relieve constipation or other dis-ease is a wonderful tool for healing that has proven itself for generations.
Clean-up: Be sure to wash your enema bucket or bag after each use with very hot water and soap and possibly some hydrogen peroxide. Clean your toilet well under the rim and around the bottom of the seat immediately after use. Use a water and vinegar spray for the most holistic approach (1 part vinegar to 4 parts water).
Optional Wheatgrass Implant: After you have cleansed the colon with 2 to 4 buckets of water followed by a coffee enema (optional), you can implant 2-4 oz. of fresh pressed wheatgrass. Your colon should be empty and the enema bucket should also be empty except for the small amount of wheatgrass. Tilt the bucket at an angle so the wheatgrass is angled to easily go down the tube. Lay on your right side and watch the wheatgrass empty from the bucket. Stay there for up to 20 minutes if possible (you may want to lay on an inverted board and or read a book. Keep taking deep breaths and hold it in as long as possible. It gets easier each time you do it. Be sure to have a timer handy. You will eliminate huge amounts of mucus throughout the day. Don’t worry, it’s a good thing!
Imagining your perfect reality, awakening, and a peek into 4th Density life … …
How Kedarji Healing his Type 2 Diabetes | Episode 48 SUBSCRIBE ON … …