Avoiding Holiday Weight Gain
In this episode I talk about making a game plan for getting through November-January 1st without putting on an extra 10-20 pounds.
Supplement Tips and Tricks
- Take digestive enzymes before each meal, especially carb meals.
- For scar tissue, surgery scars, PCOS, fibroids and internal scar tissue, take 4 Reconstructive enzymes at bedtime and early morning before eating. Medicinal dose is 10 in the am, 10 in the PM on an empty stomach. Keep them at your bedside table.
- Take 2 Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar in 1 cup of water before eating to increase your digestive fire.
- For Bloating: Atrantil take 2 before each meal and use 2 complete bottles to get best results.
We all know that everything is a choice. Use the Willpower Doesn’t Work strategies of Benjamin Hardy to have a plan:
- Don’t bring food home that doesn’t serve you. If you must have it, finish it or give it away before you get home.
- Create a plan of IF/THEN strategy. For example, If I want to eat a cookie, then first I will do 20 jumping jacks or burpees or text a friend or write in my journal.
- Be prepared…. Bring your own food when going to a party, or eat before you go.
- Replace your indulgent eating with other indulgences such as hot baths, reading, journaling, pedicures, vision board, or a new hobby that uses your hands.
- Have an accountability buddy
- Eat a meal Before you go to the party.
- Keep yourself on the dance floor and stay away from the food table.
- Bring a healthy dish to the party.
- Bring your own: high mineral salt, olive oil, a baggie full of sun-dried olives, dehydrated almonds, mac nuts, etc. to sprinkle on your salad.
Get the Insight Timer App – go to the music section and pick soothing music.
- Put a photo on your fridge of the body you want to either attract or look like.
- Eat naked in the mirror.
Please Rate and Review the podcast. Send me your questions, or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org to be read on air.
If you like this episode and want to hear more, please head to iTunes, subscribe, rate, and review this podcast. If you’d like us to explore more on any of the topics above, right to us! We’d love to hear from you. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast
💖 Web – https://purejoyplanet.com/
💖 Pure Joy Podcast Podcast – http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast
💖 Recipes – https://purejoyplanet.com/recipes
💖 Online Superfood & Health Store –https://store.purejoyplanet.com/
GET IN TOUCH
💖 Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rawchefelainalove/
💖 Twitter – https://twitter.com/ElainaLove
💖 Facebook –https://www.facebook.com/PureJoyAcademy/
Do you have questions, thoughts or feedback for me? Leave your comments below and one of us will reply! If you’d like to support the show and my message, please like rate and review on iTunes or wherever you love to listen to podcasts. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast
Michael Arterbery on using trauma and hard experiences to make a difference in the world | Episode 52
Michael Arterbery on using trauma and hard experiences to make a difference … …