In this podcast interview, I speak with Ali Stringer from Australia and my business partner Katelyn Louise. I’m excited for you to hear the story of Ali living a life she was just okay with, to really now living her life on purpose, having more joy and just experiencing things we are all looking for: Happy family life, job you love, healthy body and clearer mind.
“it’s not about just going to University anymore, having a 9 to 5 job, being a good earner, it’s about really living”
Ali Stringer shares her story of triumph and transformation through healthy eating and detox. She was first introduced to this lifestyle by Katelyn Louise who helped guide her along the way.
We talk about the power of cleansing, quitting her job, and adopting a plant-based diet.
Her moods were better, more in control of her life, has more energy, and even more successful in fitness competitions. Also, healing her son’s skin and stomach problems.
Ali – I feel the most joy when: Connecting with others. Hearing other people’s stories. It’s okay to be yourself.
Ali – What has taken your life from ordinary to extraordinary?
- Accepting that I have two parts in my life, being a mom and a wife and teacher and a nomadic wanderer.
- Realizing that it’s okay to be who I am.
“We are really moving out of the industrialized era; with education and health. Everything is about to change and we are there, we are doing it, we are part of it.”
Tips on eating healthy and saving money while doing it:
- Shop in bulk with your friends
- Stock your pantry with healthy ingredients and supplements
- Make enough food at dinner to have leftovers for lunch boxes
Where to shop for ingredients in Australia – Honest to Goodness
Ali’s Energy Ball Recipe
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup dates, soaked and pitted
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 10 drops vanilla essence
- Process almonds and coconut in a food processor until a flour forms.
- Add dates, cacao powder, vanilla and process until batter forms a ball.
- Roll batter into small balls and roll in desiccated coconut.
- Store in sealed container in the fridge.
Find Ali on Instagram
If you like this episode and want to hear more, please head to iTunes, subscribe, rate, and review this podcast. If you’d like us to explore more on any of the topics above, right to us! We’d love to hear from you. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast
Pure Joy Podcast Podcast – http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast
Recipes – https://purejoyplanet.com/recipes
Online Superfood & Health Store –https://store.purejoyplanet.com/
GET IN TOUCH
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rawchefelainalove/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/ElainaLove
Michael Arterbery on using trauma and hard experiences to make a difference in the world | Episode 52
Michael Arterbery on using trauma and hard experiences to make a difference … …