In this episode, Katelyn Louise and I discuss our 5-day water fast we recently completed together in Arizona. We wanted to share with you exactly what we did, why, and how we felt during and after. Fasting is one of our most popular questions from our students when it comes to their health. Listen to the full episode to learn more.
It’s not just about depriving yourself from food, it’s about what you get in return: mental energy, clarity, new ideas, and self-confidence.
We also discuss:
- The benefits of fasting, when, how and why to fast.
- What a liver flush is and how to do one. We offer a full 7-day liver flush protocol on our website found here: Liver Cleansing Course
- Liver Cleanse & Fasting supplements to make your cleanse easier: Cytodetox, Fast Tonic, Bind, Oxy-OxC, Malic Acid or our Deluxe Cleanse Kit Reconstructive enzymes PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome – these enzymes have helped many of our customers dissolve their cysts, scar tissue and inflammation. They can also bring back menstruation. We recommend 10 in the morning and 10 at night on an empty stomach for 30-40 days or until symptoms subside.
- How to Juice using different methods (not just a juicer!): Nut Milk Bag and Vitamix Blender, Green Star Juicer, and Hurom.
- Supplemental additions for fasting or cleansing protocols: cold showers or plunges, hot sauna, hot Epsom salt or sea salt baths, naked Sunbathing, float Tanks, Acupuncture, massage, enemas, and skin brushing.
- Different types of fasts:
- Water Fast: You can do 1,2,3,4,or 5 days on water only
- Juice Fast: Green juice only, 1 veggie broth and 1 detox tea a day. Chanca Piedra (breakstone tea) or Liver Detox Tea.
- 5 Day Blended Cleanse: 2 days of blended, 2 days of juice and end with 1 day of blended at the end. Avoid fruits. Make smoothies with zucchinis, avocado, superfoods like spirulina, lots of greens (spinach, cilantro, dill, basil, leafy greens), a bit of high mineral salt and 1 x 16 oz. veggie broth daily.
Veggie Broth Recipe:
Store all ends of your garlic, onion, carrots, beet tops, celery ends, and stems of kale or herbs in a bag in the freezer. Bring all scraps to a boil with 40 oz. of water (give or take) and 1 tsp. Mineral salt. Boil for 1 hour then let cool on the stove top. Strain out the vegetable fiber and save the broth to drink 1 hot cupful daily on your fast or cleanse.
Links to Other Resources Offered on Our Site:
Try Elaina’s Favorite Healthy products! Your purchases help support me to keep bringing you this free podcast. So thank you in advance
Tip of the Day: Reminder to do your good deed for the day and give us a review on Itunes or where ever you listen to podcasts.
If you like this episode and want to hear more, please head to iTunes, subscribe, rate, and review this podcast. If you’d like us to explore more on any of the topics above, right to us! We’d love to hear from you. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast
What You Need to Know About Medicinal Mushrooms with Jeff Chilton MEET … …