Dr. Anthony Beck | Functional medicine and your unique path to wellness
About Dr. AGB
As a physician who has practiced Functional Medicine for almost 25 years, Dr. Anthony G. Beck doesn’t manage diseases ~ he empowers people to resolve them. With an extensive education in many clinical disciplines such as Functional Medicine, clinical nutrition, systems biology, epigenetics, and nutrigenomics, he takes a dynamic approach to assessing, educating, and working with his patients to achieve their highest levels of wellbeing.
Even more importantly, Dr. Beck wants to empower patients to demand a higher level of care from their health care providers. Dr. Beck’s approach involves a vast array of aspects including environment correction, healthful lifestyle design, individualized nutrition, hormone balancing, resolving immune dysfunction and clearing hidden infectious diseases.
Here he brilliantly transforms the new science of healthy living into programs that are simple, fun, completely straightforward and highly effective.
Listen to the interview here:
During our discussion, you’ll discover:
- What functional medicine is
- Why Dr. Beck doesn’t use an elimination diet protocol
- How to use proper testing to diagnose your symptoms
- Detoxification VS Biotransformation and why Dr. Beck doesn’t use the term detox
- How to safely detox metals by simply changing the environment and mindset!
- Dr. Beck’s Nourish Phase must change: Air (what environmental factors are you facing), water (what are you drinking), light, sound (vibrations), EMF, and food
- Why mindset is SO important to healing. You must want to get better!
- Why Dr. Beck doesn’t recommend any 1 diet, it’s more about lifestyle
- And much more!
Things You Can Do Right Now To Upgrade your Health
- Get out in the sunshine right when you wake up to start your circadian rhythm
- Eat more Algae – spirulina, chlorella, dulse, kelp
- Do a self-inventory exercise every day – check-in with how you feel every day
“I am an individual responsible for me. I am good enough. I am beautiful. I am worth it. I take full responsibility for what I don’t yet know. My body is divinely created with an infinite ability to heal.”
Resources from the Episode:
- HEALTH TIP LINK: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/monounsaturated-fats#section3
- DR. ANTHONY BECK’S LINKS: https://dranthonygbeck.com/about/
Other ways to support our podcast:
- Website – https://purejoyplanet.com/
- The Pure Joy Podcast Podcast – http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast
- Free Recipes – https://purejoyplanet.com/recipes
- Online Superfood & Health Store –https://store.purejoyplanet.com/ Use code PODCAST10 for 10% off storewide for listeners
- Plant-Keto Lovecamp Program: https://online.purejoyplanet.com/p/plant-based-keto-diet-program-summer
GET IN TOUCH
💖 Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rawchefelainalove/
💖 Twitter – https://twitter.com/ElainaLove
💖 Facebook –https://www.facebook.com/PureJoyAcademy/
Do you have questions, thoughts or feedback for us? Leave your comments below and one of us will reply! If you’d like to support the show’s message, please like rate and review on iTunes or wherever you love to listen to podcasts. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast
If you want to keep getting updates to be sure to SUBSCRIBE! And … …
Plant-based Keto and Low-Carb: What’s the Difference and Why It Matters I … …