Brad Kearns | How to lose fat responsibly, stop obsessing over 6 pack abs, enjoy your life, and Get Over Yourself
Listen to the full episode here:
During our discussion, you’ll discover:
- Brad’s favorite routines that keep him fit and healthy
- Why both Elaina and Brad feel like they are in the best shape of their lives at 54!
- FOMO (Fear of missing out) JOMO (joy of missing out) and FOKU (Fear of keeping up)
- The delicate balance of getting and staying healthy without becoming too obsessed or stressed about it.
- What is a good amount of fat and calories to eat for fat burning?
- How Brad has found his balance as a 54-year-old athlete
- What Brad thinks about the Primal/paleo movement
- Is sprinting optimal for fitness?
- Fasting- how much and how long for balance?
- How to make your body be like a Ferrari or Tesla with solar panels that don’t need to plug in very often.
“So now I’m trying to be a more balanced athlete you know delay aging process keep fit over the age of 50.”
Resources from the Episode:
- Blue light blocking glasses for better sleep
- Books: Keto Reset Diet (out now), Keto For LIfe (to be released soon)
Other ways to support our podcast:
- Website – https://purejoyplanet.com/
- The Pure Joy Podcast Podcast – http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast
- Free Recipes – https://purejoyplanet.com/recipes
- Online Superfood & Health Store –https://store.purejoyplanet.com/ Use code PODCAST10 for 10% off storewide for listeners
- Plant-Keto Lovecamp Program: https://online.purejoyplanet.com/p/plant-based-keto-diet-program-summer
GET IN TOUCH
💖 Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rawchefelainalove/
💖 Twitter – https://twitter.com/ElainaLove
💖 Facebook –https://www.facebook.com/PureJoyAcademy/
Do you have questions, thoughts or feedback for us? Leave your comments below and one of us will reply! If you’d like to support the show’s message, please like rate and review on iTunes or wherever you love to listen to podcasts. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast
Michael Arterbery on using trauma and hard experiences to make a difference in the world | Episode 52
Michael Arterbery on using trauma and hard experiences to make a difference … …