Neurohacker Collective | How to nourish your brain with nootropics (not drugs) and get the daily focus and mind you’ve dreamed of with Ben Cote
Listen to the full episode here:
About Ben Cote of Neurohacker.com
Ben is the Director of Brand and Community at Neurohacker Collective. His early background in film and technology enables him to blend those aspects of storytelling and creativity to create amazing products and engaging content that will help people create positive impacts in their world.
You feel it working the very first time but it gets better the longer you use it. As you continue to use it long term you will need less and less of it to continue to get the same results.
During our discussion, you’ll discover:
- Ben’s background, and how he got involved with Neurohacker
- What are Nootropics and how do they work? We talk about all of the brain products: Mind, Focus, and Eternus
- How nootropics help to nourish the brain and help with focus, drive, and productivity while not creating dependency.
- Why Qualia comes with no side effects compared to other nootropics
- Elaina’s experience of love, energy, focus, and peacefulness while taking the Mind supplement.
- How do nootropics compare to Adderall?
- Can nootropics help with Alzheimer’s?
- Ben’s favorite healthy food and supplement
- Ben’s tips for living a healthy life and creating a strong mind.
As compared to some medications where you become addicted and need more and more to get the same effects, this is the opposite. We are working to increase the capacity of the entire system.
Resources from the Episode:
- Ben Cote
Get 15% OFF your first purchase when you enter the discount code PUREJOY at checkout: https://neurohacker.com/
Other ways to support our podcast:
- Website – https://purejoyplanet.com/
- The Pure Joy Podcast Podcast – http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast
- Free Recipes – https://purejoyplanet.com/recipes
- Online Superfood & Health Store –https://store.purejoyplanet.com/ Use code PODCAST10 for 10% off storewide for listeners
- Plant-Keto Lovecamp Program: https://online.purejoyplanet.com/p/plant-based-keto-diet-program-summer
GET IN TOUCH
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rawchefelainalove/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/ElainaLove
Do you have questions, thoughts or feedback for us? Leave your comments below and one of us will reply! If you’d like to support the show’s message, please like rate and review on iTunes or wherever you love to listen to podcasts. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast
Michael Arterbery on using trauma and hard experiences to make a difference in the world | Episode 52
Michael Arterbery on using trauma and hard experiences to make a difference … …