Plant-based Keto and Low-Carb: What’s the Difference and Why It Matters
I practice what I teach, and I use both low carb and ketogenic diets for increased energy, balanced weight loss, to calm inflammation, and improve sleep quality. These diets can be used for different women at different times and I don’t subscribe to a one-size-fits-all mentality.
In this video, I cover:
- How can you do keto plant-based?
- Debunking the negative myths about keto and the difference between dirty keto and our approach with is plant-based keto
- What the difference between a low carb diet and a keto diet
- My background as a raw vegan chef, 20 years, plant-based and how I’m thriving today as a ‘flexitarian’ keto high plant-based lifestyle
- What your body does when you eat sugar (the insulin/blood sugar cycle)
- The different types of low carb diets including Aktins, Paleo, Low Carb/High Protein, Carnivore Diet, Whole 30, etc. and what I’ve experienced with these (and why I don’t follow them)
- If you want your handheld and to REALLY know how to get yourself into this beneficial fat-burning state, you have to join us on January 10th for 4 weeks! We basically walk you through an entire month of eating HIGH GREENS, no sugar, elimination-style diet with amazing recipes (which our campers RAVE about and join us over and over again just to benefit from the new recipes). We will attach the link below (with a discount code FBLIVE for 15% for watching this video)
- This is the last time we will be offering our revolutionary Lovecamp Plant-Based Keto Coaching Program at this discounted price. The price goes up this Spring 2020 as we add in more coaching, more experts, more tools for you to be supported on your unique health journey. The Pure Joy approach to eating and living is transforming lives and we want to help you too. If you’ve been wanting to join us, don’t wait, sign up for January!
PURE JOY PODCAST:
STAY IN TOUCH
Do you have questions, thoughts or feedback for us? Leave your comments below and one of us will reply! If you’d like to support the show’s message, please like rate and review on iTunes or wherever you love to listen to podcasts. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast
Michael Arterbery on using trauma and hard experiences to make a difference in the world | Episode 52
Michael Arterbery on using trauma and hard experiences to make a difference … …