If you want to keep getting updates to be sure to SUBSCRIBE! And I would appreciate a thumbs up too!
This episode is PACKED with so much information about healing your mind body and spirit in a natural Earth-based way that works!
Amara and Rainbow Dreamer are the co-founders of Wildheart Dreams. They offer an 8-Week Online Program for overcoming depression, anxiety, and fatigue. Their mission is to help people break free from suffering so they can live a joyful life doing the things they love with the people they love. They also do Kambo Ceremonies, song circles, and community events in Bend, Oregon. In addition to working with adults, they also work with children. Since 2011, Amara and Rainbow Dreamer have facilitated children’s transformational outdoor experiences. Thousands of youth have enjoyed their award-winning outdoor nature program, Wildheart Nature School. The Dreamers are passionate about helping people access the healing force of nature.
If we were bored as kids, we made up a game. So the art of making up something to do is a skill that I think adults are not passing on to the next generation. Learning new skills outside is so important so kids don’t need this constant stimulus from video games.
In this episode, we covered:
- What are Nature School’s and how it can heal ourselves and our children from ADHD, depression, hyperactivity, and so much more
- Why playtime in nature is so important to a child’s imagination and wellbeing
- How to teach your children how to entertain themselves without technology
- Remote viewing practices that the CIA and FBI use to train their spies
- Grounding practices
- The easiest way to get into the present moment
- Kambo Frog Medicine: What is the story about this jungle medicine and how we have been using it to heal anxiety, depression, PTSD & spiritual and physical ailments.
- From Depression to Bliss without drugs (one man’s story)
- How we can create a mycelium community among humans in our local communities.
- The Pure Joy Factor and how to access it on a daily basis
AMARA AND RAINBOW DREAMER’S INFO:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amaradreamer/?hl=en
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peacefulprofessionals/
- 8-Week Program for Overcoming Depression, Anxiety, and Fatigue
- Website: http://wildheartdreams.com/
- Nature School and Kambo Ceremonies
- Website: http://wildheartnatureschool.com/
- Oregon Kambo Community Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/135762347077238/
LINKS OF THINGS MENTIONED:
David Goggins https://davidgoggins.com/
STAY IN TOUCH
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PureJoyAcademy/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/elaina_love_pure_joy_podcast/
- Website: http://purejoyplanet.com/
- Online Superfood & Health Store –https://store.purejoyplanet.com/
- Join our anytime KETO Lovecamp –https://online.purejoyplanet.com/p/vegan-keto-diet-program-anytime
If you like this episode and want to hear more, please head to itunes, subscribe, rate, and review this podcast. If you’d like us to explore more on any of the topics above, right to us! We’d love to hear from you. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast
Do you have questions, thoughts or feedback for us? Leave your comments below and one of us will reply!
Day 3 Sugar-Free Recipe Challenge | Cookie Dough Balls Here is the … …
Recap Day 1 – If you missed Day 1, here it is. … …