Intuitive Keto Wellness Retreat | May 2020
May 7, 2020 – May 10, 2020 in Sedona, Arizona
What You Will Learn
Who this Retreat is for: Men, Women, and Couples who want to hit the reset button, discover their unique and ideal diet, shed toxins, and connect with nature and like-minded people. All ages over 18.
IS THIS RETREAT FOR ME?
- I AM looking to learn to nourish my body through an organic, sugar-free, grain-free, cleansing cuisine
- I AM wanting to create authentic connections with others on their intuitive eating journey
- I AM ready to let go of my cravings and emotional attachments to foods that no longer serve me
- I AM ready to learn more about meditating, nature bathing, and/or moving energy
- I AM deeply committed to raising my vibration through food, earth, and connection
- I AM ready to step into my highest self by learning what my unique being needs
At times, hearing your own inner voice can be extremely difficult amid all the static of the modern world. Especially when it comes to food. With so much dogma, misinformation, and the bombardment of social media in general, it can be hard to sort through the noise. The bottom line is that eating more plants, eating less sugar, getting more exercise, creating more positive thoughts, being in more loving relationships (romantic or friendships), having a more fulfilling job…all of these things contribute to better health, happiness, and quality of life.
We are not here to promote or push any one diet on you. The reason has to put some kind of label on what we do (keto, plant-based, low carb, high fat, etc.), is that we would have a hard time being found by those of you who need us most. Already a plant lover and/or low-carb, keto? Great! Let’s upgrade your current eating habits into something that creates OPTIMAL long-lasting health, is filled with healthy veggies, and includes fewer animal products. Already vegan and want to beat sugar cravings? Great! Let’s cut out those excess sugars and starches and increase skin nourishing, and heart-healthy fats. Want to try keto? Great! We hope you find us first so we can teach you that optimizing any diet requires a certain amount of GREEN & COLORFUL plant food and nutritional herbs, medicinal mushrooms, and HEALING foods. You see, every label has a purpose, but we are here to debunk labels and just teach WHOLE FOOD real food lifestyle without the judgment or Diet Dogma! Join us for the experience of a lifetime that will keep expanding long after your retreat ends.
The menu has been specifically designed to shift the body and mind from craving sugar to using alkalizing green foods and healthy fats for fuel. All of the ingredients are organic, fresh, seasonal, rich in superfoods, gluten-free, grain-free, plant-based, and keto-friendly. Meals are all geared towards balancing your body and hormonal system, shedding excess toxins and weight while satisfying your taste buds. Please note: This is a 100% plant-based menu.
We focus on the macro and micronutrients that are required for a healthy balanced ketogenic lifestyle. We teach you how to find your rhythm for your unique body and needs.
My top 2 favorite meals were Pesto Pasta and Jackfruit Tacos. I loved mesquite cookies and Mexican chocolate cookies!!” Lucinda, July 2019
THE FACILITATORSElaina and Katelyn were brought together years ago to create a supportive healthy community, guiding plant-based chef trainings, hosting wellness retreats, and facilitating online healthy eating programs. Our mission is to inspire our clients and community to develop an intuitive relationship with food and eating that involves simplifying the diet and cleaning out the body.
Lots and lots of love and sharing of the wealth of info that this program is about, and caring about each of us. I felt taken care of. Thank you! Julie – July 2019
Elaina was amazing, kind and has so much knowledge of keto/plant-based lifestyle. Loved my time just hanging out with her and driving to the hike, super real and personable. ~love all of you made me realize how lucky I am to have met you all and now I am a part of an amazing TRIBE!!! Love my tribe!!! Donna, July 2019
Kate was a calm and peaceful facilitator and observer with an old soul. It felt like she was reading everyone’s minds and anticipating everyone’s needs and making sure all was okay. She is thoughtful, hardworking, accepting and a great listener. (I personally felt like Kate’s past experiences and knowledge of hormonal issues was a huge godsend for me; I am so lucky to have crossed paths with her and feel like her presence and warmth at the retreat was a gift). Nicki – July 2019
Through their combined knowledge, experience, and wisdom Elaina and Kate have created this powerful Sedona Wellness Retreat. Here you can relax while learning more about an unprocessed, plant-strong ketogenic diet lifestyle and how this way of eating can boost your immune system, give you more energy, help you lose weight and support your health and fitness, without any hardship or deprivation.
My heart is in overload at the moment, I never ever thought I would feel this way. The amazing ladies I met to our most amazing perfect staff made me feel I was at home. I had not idea I would get home, think about our amazing conversations, food etc and start to weep. You all brought something into my life I have never ever excepted to happen~cuz I am a strong women right? No I am where I am supposed to be supporting other people now in my place. Elaina Love Katelyn, Ali, Liz you simply made me realize how precious life is and what we can do to others to make things better. Its not all about being perfect in our eating, loving, living. But how we one moment at a time can be a stronger better women to make others feel they are appreciated and loved not matter what. To all the sweet ladies at the retreat, thanks for being raw and most of approachable you will forever be in my heart and soul. Until we meet again, much love joy peace and yummy eating to all! Donna – July 2019
- DAILY HEALING, ORGANIC GOURMET MEALS, SNACKS, DESSERTS, AND MORE – all of our food is plant-based, gluten-free, grain-free, organic, and ketogenic. Meals are all geared towards balancing your body and hormonal system, shedding excess toxins and weight while satisfying your taste buds.
Everything was amazing…cookies are always a hit & collard wraps with tempeh were great!
- DAILY YOGA AND GROUP GUIDED MEDITATION to move our bodies and release toxins from the body gently and naturally
- DAILY HOLISTIC NUTRITION, DETOX TALKS, AND DISCUSSIONS so you know exactly why and how to implement the teachings at home. From hormone balancing to blood sugar testing, learn what you need to level up your health and wellness program.
The Hormone and Supplements talk was the best.
- THE LATEST HEALTH AND BIOHACKING DISCUSSIONS Learn the latest and greatest in everything men and women’s wellness, hormones, nutrition, and spirituality.
- INSTRUCTIONAL COOKING WORKSHOPS Learn how to make the food served on retreat with instructional cooking lessons.
- DAILY OUTDOOR ADVENTURES, HIKES, WATERFALLS, HOT AND COLD SPRINGS, AND NATURE! We feel nature is just as important as the food you eat. It’s so vital to nourish your lungs with as much fresh air and sunshine as possible
- 4-WEEK GUIDED ONLINE KETO GONE GREEN PROGRAM – PERSONALIZED IN-DEPTH NUTRITION GUIDANCE. The support doesn’t end after the retreat. Join our Keto Gone Green Coaching tribe for life! Stay in the conversation. connect deeper with the team and your fellow retreat participants.
Sedona has developed a worldwide reputation as a place of enlightenment. Powerful vortexes are believed to unleash an energy field that is conducive to spiritual healing, meditation, and self-exploration. For many people, arriving in Sedona is just the beginning of their journey. This is home to a large community that promotes a variety of alternative healing and spiritual practices. There are wellness shops, crystal shops, and boutiques scattered throughout the town. In addition, many of Sedona’s spas offer Native American-inspired treatments using indigenous materials like red rock clay and local plants. Anyone on a journey of self-discovery will find Sedona provides!
Located on 25 acres, Grace Grove is an organically elegant retreat center, an oasis in the desert. Features include infrared sauna, Oak Creek waterfront, trails, fireplace, & volleyball court, Rooftop deck for stargazing, Yoga Barn w/wood burning stove and cooler and yoga mats, Thai mats, etc. Property is secluded and only 20 minutes from Sedona. The rooms have organic mattresses and locally crafted wood furniture to ensure that there are no forms of toxins in the environment.
- $1299 – Price includes a shared room
- $899 – Offsite (book your own accommodations offsite)
- $299 – Deposit to secure your spot
PRIVATE ROOMS LIMITED (REQUEST EARLY FOR EXTRA FEE – email Katelyn@Purejoyacademy.com for details)
*Space is limited to 20. Book in advance to secure your spot.*
Note: We have found that once a person commits to a course or a retreat or a program, the higher consciousness knows this and will start having things cross your path to get you to that goal even sooner. It’s called the hero’s journey, and once you step onto the path by saying yes, you are already on the Journey! Congratulations!
- AIRFARE + ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TRANSPORTATION TO GRACE GROVE
- FOOD OUTSIDE THE MEALS PROVIDED BY US
- ANY ADDITIONAL OUTINGS OR SERVICES OFFERED (MASSAGE, REIKI HEALINGS, ETC.)
Katelyn Louise – Co-Owner
Co-owner and Manager of Pure Joy Culinary Academy, helping people take their health back into their own hands through food as medicine. She specializes in helping clients overcome health challenges like autoimmune, hormonal imbalances, and brain fog. She is also a food product developer, specializing in low-glycemic, gluten-free, plant-based foods, with an emphasis on medicinal herbs and superfoods.
Elaina Love – Founder & CEO
Elaina Love is a leading authority on nutrition and health. She's an author of 3 vegan recipe books, speaker, and internationally renowned chef with over 20 years of experience. Elaina is the founder of Pure Joy Culinary Academy. The Academy is designed to teach students how to prepare the best meals on the planet while healing and nourishing their bodies. Elaina has owned and operated 2 vegan cafes and has catered many festivals, so she understands and is able to speak about food preparation on many levels.
Application Sent. We will get back to you shortly