Intuitive Keto Wellness Retreat | May 2020
Have you been curious about eating a clean keto diet while enjoying the pleasures of a retreat? Experience an immersive keto lifestyle with Elaina Love, Katelyn Louise of Pure Joy Planet. Sedona, Arizona is one of our favorite worldly vortex centers where we help others transform their lives. This experience is designed for you to be fully immersed in nature while nourishing and supporting your body through food as medicine – whole, fresh, natural. We will be reconnecting to our roots, grounding into mother nature, indulging in delicious high vibe organic low carb meals, hiking the hills of Sedona, practicing yoga, meditating and much more.
At times, hearing your own inner voice can be extremely difficult amid all the static of the modern world. Especially when it comes to food. With so much dogma, misinformation, and the bombardment of social media in general, it can be hard to sort through the noise. The bottom line is that eating more plants, eating less sugar, getting more exercise, creating more positive thoughts, being in more loving relationships (romantic or friendships), having a more fulfilling job…all of these things contribute to better health, happiness, and quality of life.
We are not here to promote or push any one diet on you. The reason has to put some kind of label on what we do (keto, plant-based, low carb, high fat, etc.), is that we would have a hard time being found by those of you who need us most. Already a plant lover and/or low-carb, keto? Great! Let’s upgrade your current eating habits into something that creates OPTIMAL long-lasting health, is filled with healthy veggies, and includes fewer animal products. Already vegan and want to beat sugar cravings? Great! Let’s cut out those excess sugars and starches and increase skin nourishing, and heart-healthy fats. Want to try keto? Great! We hope you find us first so we can teach you that optimizing any diet requires a certain amount of GREEN & COLORFUL plant food and nutritional herbs, medicinal mushrooms, and HEALING foods. You see, every label has a purpose, but we are here to debunk labels and just teach WHOLE FOOD real food lifestyle without the judgment or Diet Dogma! Join us for the experience of a lifetime that will keep expanding long after your retreat ends.
The menu has been specifically designed to shift the body and mind from craving sugar to using alkalizing green foods and healthy fats for fuel. All of the ingredients are organic, fresh, seasonal, rich in superfoods, gluten-free, grain-free, and keto-friendly. Meals are all geared towards balancing your body and hormonal system, shedding excess toxins and weight while satisfying your taste buds.
We focus on the macro and micronutrients that are required for a healthy balanced ketogenic lifestyle. We teach you how to find your rhythm for your unique body and needs. Please note: this retreat includes humanely raised, wild-caught fish and fresh farm – organic eggs. 100% vegan meals are available upon request. We welcome all diets and backgrounds and provide an option for everyone.
My top 2 favorite meals were Pesto Pasta and Jackfruit Tacos. I loved mesquite cookies and Mexican chocolate cookies!!” Lucinda, July 2019
THE FACILITATORSElaina and Katelyn were brought together years ago to create a supportive healthy community, guiding plant-based chef trainings, hosting wellness retreats, and facilitating online healthy eating programs. Our mission is to inspire our clients and community to develop an intuitive relationship with food and eating that involves simplifying the diet and cleaning out the body.
Lots and lots of love and sharing of the wealth of info that this program is about, and caring about each of us. I felt taken care of. Thank you! Julie – July 2019
Elaina was amazing, kind and has so much knowledge of keto/plant-based lifestyle. Loved my time just hanging out with her and driving to the hike, super real and personable. ~love all of you made me realize how lucky I am to have met you all and now I am a part of an amazing TRIBE!!! Love my tribe!!! Donna, July 2019
Kate was a calm and peaceful facilitator and observer with an old soul. It felt like she was reading everyone’s minds and anticipating everyone’s needs and making sure all was okay. She is thoughtful, hardworking, accepting and a great listener. (I personally felt like Kate’s past experiences and knowledge of hormonal issues was a huge godsend for me; I am so lucky to have crossed paths with her and feel like her presence and warmth at the retreat was a gift). Nicki – July 2019
My heart is in overload at the moment, I never ever thought I would feel this way. The amazing ladies I met to our most amazing perfect staff made me feel I was at home. I had not idea I would get home, think about our amazing conversations, food etc and start to weep. You all brought something into my life I have never ever excepted to happen~cuz I am a strong women right? No I am where I am supposed to be supporting other people now in my place. Elaina Love Katelyn, Ali, Liz you simply made me realize how precious life is and what we can do to others to make things better. Its not all about being perfect in our eating, loving, living. But how we one moment at a time can be a stronger better women to make others feel they are appreciated and loved not matter what. To all the sweet ladies at the retreat, thanks for being raw and most of approachable you will forever be in my heart and soul. Until we meet again, much love joy peace and yummy eating to all! Donna – July 2019
What You Will Learn
- DAILY HEALING, ORGANIC GOURMET MEALS, SNACKS, DESSERTS, AND MORE – all of our food is gluten-free, grain-free, organic, and ketogenic. Meals are all geared towards balancing your body and hormonal system, shedding excess toxins and weight while satisfying your taste buds. Please note: this retreat includes humanely raised, wild-caught fish and fresh farm organic eggs. 100% vegan meals available upon request.
Everything was amazing…cookies are always a hit & collard wraps with tempeh were great!
- DAILY YOGA AND GROUP GUIDED MEDITATION to move our bodies and release toxins from the body gently and naturally
- GUIDED MEDITATION SESSIONS introduction to guided meditation to get quiet and connect to what our souls need
- DAILY HOLISTIC NUTRITION, DETOX TALKS, AND DISCUSSIONS so you know exactly why and how to implement the teachings at home. From hormone balancing to blood sugar testing, learn what you need to level up your health and wellness program.
The Hormone and Supplements talk was the best.
- THE LATEST HEALTH AND BIOHACKING DISCUSSIONS get personal with Elaina and Katelyn. Learn the latest and greatest in everything health, food, and spirituality. Nightly bonfires and deep discussions.
- INSTRUCTIONAL COOKING WORKSHOPS learn how to make the food served on retreat with instructional cooking lessons.
- DAILY OUTDOOR ADVENTURES, HIKES, WATERFALLS, HOT AND COLD SPRINGS, AND NATURE! We feel nature is just as important as the food you eat. It’s so vital to nourish your lungs with as much fresh and sunshine as possible
- 4-WEEK GUIDED ONLINE LOVE CAMP PROGRAM – PERSONALIZED IN-DEPTH NUTRITION AND FITNESS PLANS! The support doesn’t end after the retreat. Join our Lovecamp tribe for life! You will be automatically registered for our Online 4-Week Lovecamp Program of your choice to get continued support. Stay in the conversation. connect deeper with the team and your fellow retreat participants.
Sedona has developed a worldwide reputation as a place of enlightenment. Powerful vortexes are believed to unleash an energy field that is conducive to spiritual healing, meditation, and self-exploration. For many people, arriving in Sedona is just the beginning of their journey. This is home to a large community that promotes a variety of alternative healing and spiritual practices. There are wellness shops, crystal shops, and boutiques scattered through the town. In addition, many of Sedona’s spas offer Native American-inspired treatments using indigenous materials like red rock clay and local plants. Anyone on a journey of self-discovery will find Sedona provides!
Located on 25 acres, Grace Grove is an organically elegant retreat center, an oasis in the desert. Features include infrared sauna, Oak Creek waterfront, trails, fireplace, & volleyball court, Rooftop deck for stargazing, Yoga Barn w/wood burning stove and cooler and yoga mats, thai mats, etc. Property is secluded and only 20 minutes from Sedona.
The rooms have organic mattresses and locally crafted wood furniture to ensure that there are no forms of toxins in the environment.
$1199 – Price includes a shared room
$299 – Deposit to secure your spot
Pay the rest in payments that work for you up until 30 days prior to arrival.
*Space is limited to 20. Book in advance to secure your spot.*
- AIRFARE + ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TRANSPORTATION TO GRACE GROVE
- FOOD OUTSIDE THE MEALS PROVIDED BY US
- ANY ADDITIONAL OUTINGS OR SERVICES OFFERED (MASSAGE, REIKI HEALINGS, ETC.)