Level 3 Plant-Based Low-Carb Chef Certification – Bend, OR, June 2019
Course OverviewOur Level 3 Plant-Based Low Carb Chef Certification is a blend of nutritional science and hands-on culinary arts taught by Elaina Love, Kate Lahusen, and dedicated certified Instructors. Immerse yourself in the healing power of holistic nutrition and cutting-edge culinary arts. You will learn the building blocks of optimal health, how to heal and nourish your body using low carb, plant-based, gourmet foods. This course differs from our Raw Chef Certification as it includes Gluten-Free, Low-Carb baking and cooking, cooked/raw 50-50 fusion recipes, gourmet cooked meals featuring grain-free recipes, medicinal elixirs, gourmet coffee elixirs using healing tinctures, gourmet desserts, sugar-free chocolates and a deep dive on nutrition for the holistic body.
Prerequisite: We require our Level 3 students to have graduated from our Level 1 and Level 2 Raw Plant-based Chef Certification Online before attending an in-person training. More details and pricing plans can be found here or email us anytime at katelyn@Purejoyacademy.com
What You Will Learn
- How to create simple to advanced recipes for family, clients, or a commercial food business
- How to make a variety of Ethnic Cuisines
- How to make restaurant quality gourmet desserts
- Festive Cakes (baked and raw)
- Creamy Pies (raw)
- Chocolates (raw)
- Ice cream (raw)
- Stunning food plating and progressive catering techniques
- The art of low carb, grain-free pastry making
- How to create mouth-watering textures and flavors
- Elixirs, herbs and superfood beverages for vitality (hot and cold)
- Advanced techniques for flavor balancing
- Ways to extend your longevity with Superfoods
- Distinguish between food nutrition facts and diet dogma
- How to travel like a pro and stay healthy
- How to give a polished recipe demonstration and be a food educator
- Ways to navigate modern-day stressors and how to balance your hormones
- PLUS! Get exercise and grounding before class starts with our daily morning yoga or Qi Gong classes
Whether you want to advance in your professional culinary career or learn how to create new healthy plant-based low carb dishes for your family and friends, this program will open your mind to new and exciting ways to prepare food.
As you complete Level 3 you will learn how to create your business model, menu planning, learn food photography, and dive deep into individualizing your diet (for yourself or your clients), blood sugar balancing, hormone balancing and more! You will have an opportunity to practice recipe development during hands-on training, receive constructive feedback from your peers and instructors on your dishes, photography and your presentation skills.
You can feel confident that you will get the highest quality, health-minded, Plant-Based Low Carb Chef Certifications in the world! We pride ourselves on having a stellar low glycemic, cashew-free, peanut-free, gluten-free, and grain-free training and deliver cutting-edge health science in our nutrition courses. You will make healthy, delicious dishes designed to make you feel light and energized. Our training will give you confidence as a coach, teacher, business owner or home chef.
Bend, Oregon is known for its bustling downtown shops, nature hikes along the river, skiing and water sports. There are plenty of outdoor summer activities to inspire your fitness goals. Use your free time in the evenings and days off during the training to explore the beauty of Central Oregon
Level 3: Mastery of Plant-Based Cuisine, Nutrition, and Teacher Training
Monday, June 24th – Friday, June 28th
Level 3 is an advanced chef training focusing on advanced baking and pastry techniques, gourmet desserts (raw and cooked), chocolate making and more. This course is also focused heavily on recipe development. As a graduation requirement of Level 3 Online, students are required to film themselves preparing a recipe from their coursework and in Level 3, students are then adept and ready to create their own recipe and a small menu. Become an expert in catering to a large group and making your recipes explode with flavor! Get inspired, learn ideas on how to start a plant-based food business, and learn the next steps as a nutritional food educator with real nutrition facts. Take your presentation and teaching skills to a whole new level. This course is suitable for vegan chefs, teachers, professional chefs, health professionals or anyone who wants to add more Plant-Based Cuisine to their repertoire. This is for you if you want to make more inspiring, satisfying meals. Prerequisite: Certification in Level 1 and Level 2 Online
- Get real hands-on catering and business experience – During your Level 3 certification, you learn the best catering techniques and tricks like how to price, menu development, sources, and marketing
- Job placement opportunities. Become certified as a Pure Joy Instructor – apply to intern in order to become one of our instructors or to open your own Pure Joy Culinary Academy Branch.
- Surround and network with other like-minded individuals – Connect with other students from around the world.
- All recipes are FREE of: AGAVE, SOY, CASHEWS, PEANUTS, GRAINS, and GLUTEN
What Our Graduates Say
“Pure Joy Academy took my passion for food and healthy eating to the next level! From the daily lectures on conscious communication and thinking to the demos and a hands-on portion where you can literally taste the love energy that goes into preparing food…this invaluable experience has confirmed that I am a chef at heart who is here to help heal the world, one plant-based meal at a time! During my travels following the course, I have learned to eat more simply utilizing what is available, and my brain is constantly thinking, “how can I make this dish more raw or alive?!” – Monique Bogni, NYC
Our Pure Joy staff is here to help! Email Katelyn@Purejoyacademy.com to get your questions answered. OR Call 253-432-6952 to speak with someone over the phone.
Elaina Love – Founder & CEO
Katelyn Louise – Director
Have you been feeling called to learn how to make your life and your health optimal? Look no further, this dynamic plant-based nutrition culinary program is the perfect place to dive into a new way of living while receiving the professional support you need. We don't promote dogma (meaning this course can be for vegans and meat eaters alike), we just promote good health and nutrition. Click on the button below to get started right now.