- Guest post by Raw Revive
- 1 Butternut Squash, peeled and spiralized (only the long end)
- 1 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1/4 head of red cabbage, sliced thinly on a mandoline
- 5 sprigs green onion, sliced thinly
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup cilantro, de-stemmed and chopped
- 1 lime, sliced for serving
- 1/2 cup almond butter, roasted or raw
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos or tamari
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar, maple syrup or honey
- 1 - 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 1/8 teaspoon high mineral salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Place almond butter, lime juice, water, coconut aminos, coconut nectar, ginger powder, garlic, cayenne pepper and salt in a small bowl and whisk until fully combined.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, place zucchini noodles, butternut squash noodles, red cabbage, green onion, cilantro, sesame seeds and red pepper and mix until combined.
- Add dressing and mix well.
- Serve with a wedge of lime and garnish with more cilantro and black sesame seeds.