- CRUST: 2 cups soaked and dehydrated walnuts or pecans
- 2 cups dried (desiccated) coconut, ground into a powder
- 6 TBS powdered sweetener: coconut sugar or xylitol
- 1/8 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 Tbs. softened or melted coconut oil (or melted cacao butter)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- Tiny pinch of cayenne powder
- 1/4 cup mesquite powder
- Process ingredients until the crust starts to rise on the sides of the processor bowl. Stop the machine and mix with a spatula or spoon.
- Assemble the cheesecake pan with the bottom upside-down (with lip facing down). This makes it much easier to serve.
- Distribute crust evenly on the bottom of pan and firmly press down by hand and press up the sides just slightly.
- Set in a freezer or refrigerator until ready to be filled.