- Soak sun-dried tomatoes for 1-2 hours or more, cover with just enough water (about 1 cup water).
- Blend all ingredients (except kale) including tomato soak water until smooth. Serve on burgers.
- Barbeque Sauce will last 5 days from date refrigerated, or freeze in ice cube trays and transfer to a freezer bag
- Making Chips: Wash kale and dry well.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into large size pieces. Toss the dressing in a bowl and mix until the leaves are well coated.
- Place leaves on teflex lined dehydrator sheets, dry to 4 or more hours at 105º.
- Remove the teflex sheet and continue drying about 3 more hours or until crisp.
- Let cool completely before storing in a glass jar. Note: storing these chips in a zip lock bag will make them go stale within 12 hours!
- Baking Instructions: Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.