- 3/4 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 1/4 cup lakanto sweetener
- 1/4 tsp. stevia or to taste
- 12 drops vanilla essence
- 1/8 tsp. mineral salt
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
- 1 cup dried shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup soaked and dehydrated walnuts, almonds or hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup goji berries - optional for higher carb option
- Mix coconut oil, sweetener, vanilla, salt and cayenne together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and hand mix in the cacao powder until well mixed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Spoon globules of batter onto a cookie sheet and refrigerate or freeze until set (about 10 minutes).
- Store in a container in your refrigerator and enjoy often.
- Per Serving: Carbs: 1.5 g Fats: 10 g Protein: 1.5 g