- 4 cups ripe red tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- I cup basil leaves, loosely packed
- 2 stems fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. high mineral salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Place half of the chopped tomatoes and the red onion in a mixing bowl. Place the rest of the tomatoes in the blender.
- 2. Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and pulse until fine, but little pieces of basil are still visible.
- 3. Add the herb-tomato mixture to the bowl with the tomatoes and onions, and mix together. Serve the sauce on the side, or pour it over your “noodles”.