- 2 cups avocado meat OR coconut meat
- 1/4 to 1/2 coconut water (from young coconuts) or water
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or 6 drops vanilla medicine flower essence
- 1/8 tsp high mineral salt, or more to taste
- 2 tbsp. coconut palm sugar OR xylitol OR stevia to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries) OR 1 tbsp. berry powder
- 1. Blend all of the ingredients until smooth and creamy. Use your tamper if needed.
- 2. Set 1/4 cup of this white pudding aside.
- 3. Add the berries or berry powder and blend again.
- 4. Pour the pudding into 3-4 dessert bowls.
- 5. Top with dollops of the white or berry pudding and sprinkle with cacao nibs or fresh berries, mint and coconut flakes.