- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut butter or dairy-free butter of choice, or more coconut oil, softened
- 2 cups almond flour OR coconut flakes ground into a flour
- 2-3 Tbsp. Lakanto OR equivalent stevia OR sweetener of choice to taste
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract or 12 drops Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 tsp. mineral salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (we used Lily’s brand)
- In a food processor, purée all ingredients except chocolate chips in a food processor until buttery.
- Hand mix in the chips then shape into balls and refrigerate.
- If you are making the chocolate sauce, melt chocolate of choice in a saucepan on very low heat until just melted. Be sure not to burn! Stir in 1-2 Tbsp. coconut oil.
- Drizzle cookie dough balls with chocolate and refrigerate again until set.
- Enjoy as a sugar-free treat!
- Get the Full Virtual Class Here