- 1 1/2 cups red bell pepper, chopped (1 large pepper)
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded or chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger, grated or chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 Tbsp sweetener - optional
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice OR 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to add a small amount of water for best consistency.
- Store in a glass bottle, refrigerated for up to 10 days.
- Serve over salad, veggie pasta, cooked quinoa or beans.
- Variations: add 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning, Thai flavors, cayenne pepper or Indian spices.