- Guest Post by Raw Revive https://www.rawrevive.com/
- 1 sugar pumpkin, raw de-seeded and small diced
- seeds from half of 1 pomegranate
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup mint chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 2 tbsp dried blueberries or cranberries
- Prepare all salad ingredients as instructed and place in a medium-size bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, add all dressing ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Pour dressing on salad and mix well. Let sit for 1/2 hour for flavors to marinate pumpkin.
- Add extra salt and pepper to taste.