- Wash your veggies in purified water.
- Roughly chop veggies and add to your high speed blender. Blend for only 10 seconds using a plunger to make sure all the veggies get blended but stop before they get too oxidized.
- Pour into the amazing nut milk bag.
- Squeeze out the juice into a large pitcher or bowl.
- Discard pulp and add juice back to the blender with stevia, essence and lecithin. Blend on high for 3-5 seconds or until frothy.
- Useful timer saver tip: To make 2 days worth of juice, buy twice as much and wash it all at the same time. Wrap 1/2 of the veggies in a towel and place in a plastic bag in the fridge for easy juicing the next day.
- This makes enough for 2 days worth of juice (for 1 person).