- 1/2 cup almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 large cloves garlic, mined
- juice of 1 small lime (about 2 Tbsp)
- 2 tsp. chickpea miso
- 2 Tbsp. tamari or 2.5 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp. grated ginger
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp. avocado or extra virgi olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes or 1/8 tsp. cayenne
- BONUS - 3 drops peanut essence (for an authentic peanut sauce without the peanuts)
- COLESLAW 5 cups shredded napa cabbage, 3 Tbsp. almonds, chopped 1 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- First, combine sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined or use an immersion blender to blend until smooth.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Toss well and let marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, or store covered in the fridge until ready to serve. Even better the next day!