- 1 cup macadamia nuts (or creamy nut of choice)
- 2 cups parsley (or 1 small bunch) * leaves only
- 3/4 cup water (or to desired consistency)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chickpea miso paste
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- mineral salt to taste
- 2 drops Lemon Essence - optional
- In a high speed blender, blend all ingredients except olive oil, until smooth. Drizzle in olive oil through the top as sauce is blending.
- Serve over roasted veggies, on top of a salad, or anywhere a sauce is needed.