- 3/4 cup coconut butter, melted or softened
- 1 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 2 tsp. Pure Stevia Extract or to taste (or use sweetener of choice to taste)
- 12 drops orange or lemon essential oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. mineral salt
- 1/4 cup mesquite powder
- 1/4 cup lucuma powder
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 cup dried coconut shreds
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl until a well mixed, smooth, dough texture.
- Spoon 1 -2 Tbsp sizes globules of batter onto a cookie sheet or a peanut bitter cup mold and refrigerate or freeze until set (about 10 minutes).
- Store in a container in your refrigerator and enjoy!
- Get the full recipe instruction video here