- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup mesquite powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp. Lakanto Sweetener
- 3 Tbsp virgin coconut oil, liquefied
- 4 Tbsp. flax seeds, GROUND combined with 1/2 cup water (stir until thick)
- 1 Tbsp. Chaga Powder
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. mineral salt
- 1/3 cup water (additional from above)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 12 drop Vanilla Essence or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 drops Caramel Essence
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grind flaxseeds in a dry blender or clean coffee grinder until ground. Combine with 1/2 cup water, 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar and set aside to thicken. (this is your egg replacement)
- Melt coconut oil with Lakanto until liquified on low heat, stirring consistently. Set aside.
- In a food processor, process macadamia nuts until they become a butter texture.
- Next, add in all remaining ingredients except cacao or chocolate chips and process until a thick batter forms. Add in cacao or chocolate chips and pulse until just combined.
- With a rubber spatula, scrape out batter into a lined baking dish. Using on offset spatula, smooth out the top.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove and cool. Once blondies are cooked; Lift blondies, remove and cut into size. They may be a little gooey still but once refrigerated, they firm up well. S
- tore in glass container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Macros: C: 4.5 F: 9 P: 2