- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut milk or nut milk of choice
- 2-3 Tbsp. coconut sugar OR sweetener of choice
- 1 orange, zested (do this before slicing and juicing)
- 1 orange, juiced
- 12 drop Vanilla Essence OR 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp mineral salt (himalayan, celtic, or sea)
- 1 orange, diced
- 1-2 tbsp. coconut flakes - optional
- In a glass jar or bowl with lid, add all ingredients.
- Screw on the lid, shake, and let sit for at least 2 hours in the fridge or until chia seeds plump. (overnight is best)
- Top with sliced berries, dried berries, coconut flakes or even cacao nibs!