- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. mineral salt
- 1 lime, juiced + zested
- Handful of chopped fresh parsley
- To make cauliflower rice, chop the cauliflower into florets. Then pulse in your food processor until it looks like small rice kernels. Be careful not to over process, but get it small enough to make it feel like rice in the mouth.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat and sauté garlic. Add cauliflower after 1 minute. Add a splash of water and cover and cook for about 5 minutes or until tender but not over cooked.
- Squeeze with lime and stir in salt and chopped parsley. Serve with veggie power bowl or as a side dish.
- For more vegan keto recipes, check out our upcoming 4-Week Vegan Keto Lovecamp Program