- ¾ cup + 2 Tbsp. melted cacao butter (about ½ pound of solid butter)
- 6 drops vanilla essence or 1 tsp. vanilla bean powder
- 1 1/4 cups raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or Lakanto (grind into fine POWDER in blender first)
- 1/8 tsp. stevia powder for more sweetness
- ¼-½ tsp. high mineral salt (to taste)
- 10 Peppermint Drops (essential oil or Medicine Flower)
- ½ cup coconut-mint fudge (see recipe below)
- 1 cup coconut chips (toasted or raw)
- Optional: ½ cup goji berries, ½ cup cacao nibs, ½ cup dehydrated pumpkin seeds, ½ cup freeze dried raspberries or strawberries (any mixture or variation)
- The best way to melt cacao butter is to cut the block of cacao butter into chunks and run it through the shredder blade in your food processor, or use a hand shredder. Place in a food dehydrator in a metal/glass bowl until melted.
- Once your cacao butter is melted, measure butter into a bone-dry blender. Blend on high or mix by hand with all of the other ingredients
- To keep the chocolate mixture from getting solid while you are working with it, put it in a metal bowl inside a warm bowl of water (double boiler style).
- Use chocolate for making chocolate bars or bark by adding nuts or dried fruit.
- See coconut-mint fudge layer here.