- Guest post by Raw Revive
- 1 1/2 cups dessicated coconut
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar, powdered
- 1/4 cup golden flax seed, ground
- 1 tbsp mesquite powder, optional for richer flavor
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp mineral salt
- 1/4 cup cooked pumpkin puree, fresh or canned
- 1/4 cup irish moss paste
- 2 Tbsp virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 12 drops Vanilla Essence
- 4 drops liquid stevia
- Process dry ingredients in a food processor until a flour forms.
- Add wet ingredients except irish moss paste and process until combined.
- Add irish moss paste and process until a dough forms.
- Place batter in a bowl, roll into balls and the roll in fine shredded coconut.
- Set in refrigerator for 1/2 hour. Enjoy straight out of the refrigerator!
- Will last in the refrigerator for 1 week or the freezer for 1 month.