- 1 can coconut cream (liquid removed) OR 1/2 cup coconut meat
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup agar paste ( 1 tsp. agar powder + 1/2 cup boiling water, stir to combine)
- 1/4 cup Lakanto, POWDERED or equivalent stevia to taste
- 1-2 Tbsp. lemon juice (2 if you like a more cheesecake flavor)
- 2 Tbsp. lucuma
- 1 Tbsp. lecithin
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice or more to taste
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or 12 drops Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tsp. mineral salt
- OPTIONAL - Coconut Whip: 2 cans Thai Kitchen coconut cream (remove the liquid and use the coconut fat only) 1 cup agar paste, 1/4 cup Lakanto, or equivalent stevia to taste, 1/4 cup coconut oil, 2 Tbsp. lecithin (non GMO soy or sunflower), 1 tsp. vanilla 1/4 tsp. salt
- Refrigerate canned coconut. Open and take just the coconut off the top and discard the water.
- Make agar paste by combining 1 tsp. agar powder with 1 cup water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes. Turn off heat. Let cool for 2-3 minutes. Use 1/2 cup for pudding and 1/2 cup for whipped topping.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Spoon or pour in pudding cups of choice
- Recipe teaser is a part of our full Healthy Low Carb Holiday E-Book and Video Cooking Class found here