- 3 cups chopped carrots - or pumpkin puree
- 1 cup pure water (add half the water if using pumpkin puree)
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh ginger
- 3 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp stevia OR 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp. mineral salt
- 1 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, soaked 2 hours and rinsed
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds, soaked 2 hours and rinsed
- 4 cups dried unsweetened coconut chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 12 drops vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup goji berries soaked in 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 Tbsp. raw coconut butter
- 2 Tbsp. maca powder
- Blend carrots, water, ginger, coconut oil, coconut butter and spices until smooth.
- Pulse coconut, pumpkin and sunflower seeds until coarsely chopped but not pureed.
- Stir in goji berries until well combined.
- Spread the granola onto dehydrator drying sheets evenly into one layer. Break up with your hands if desired to create more cluster granola pieces.
- Dehydrate at 115 degrees for about 6-8 hours then remove drying sheets.
- Continue to dry for up to 24 hours or until crunchy.
- Store in an airtight glass jar after cooling.
- Note: This granola can also be baked at a low temperature. Spread evening onto a lined baking sheet and bake at 250-300 Degrees F. Flip often until crunchy (up to 1 hour).