- FLOUR: 3 cups coconut chips or shreds, 1/2 cup chia seeds, GROUND 1 cup soaked and dehydrated sunflower seeds, GROUND 3 Tbsp. coconut flour, 1 tsp psyllium husk powder - optional
- ADDITIONAL DRY INGREDIENTS: 1 1/14 tsp. mineral salt, 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning or chopped herbs of choice, 1 tsp. onion powder, 1 tsp. garlic powder
- WET INGREDIENTS: 3 cups of raw, shredded vegetables: zucchini, cabbage, carrots, etc. 3/4 cup water + 2 Tbsp, 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grind all flour ingredients in a high-speed DRY blender until a flour forms.
- Add the flour to the remaining dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- With your hands, fold in water and then veggies until well combined.
- Place the dough on a large piece of parchment paper. Using your hands, pat the dough into a large rectangle. Then place another piece of parchment paper on top and roll it to about ⅛ of an inch thickness.
- Remove the top parchment paper and use a pizza or pastry cutter to trim the edges. Then score it into bread-sized pieces and transfer the dough to a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the bread over and bake for another 15 mins. Depending on the heat of your oven you may have to cook for 5 minutes longer. The bread should be firm to the touch and golden brown but still moist. Cool and serve.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze for 4 weeks.