- 2 cups walnuts, almonds, sunflower or pumpkin seeds (or a combo)
- 2 cups coconut chips or shreds
- 2 Tbsp. almond butter or any nut or seed butter, warmed
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil - melted
- 2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg or ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp. mineral salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut sugar, Lakanto, or a ⅛ tsp. stevia powder
- Optional: 1 cup of chopped berries
- If you have a dehydrator, soak nuts/seeds overnight and dehydrate until crunchy. If not, use the nuts or seeds raw and unsoaked.*
- Chop the nuts if desired for texture.
- Mix everything together using your hands or a large spoon.
- You can stop at this point and store your granola in the fridge for 2 months. It's delicious this way if you already dehydrated the nuts ahead of time.
- OR Bake at 350ºF for 15 minutes turning every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- OR Dehydrate at 115º F for about 4 hours if the nuts and seeds have already been soaked and dehydrated ahead of time. We don’t recommend dehydrating anything with coconut oil more than 6 hours (to prevent it going rancid) so please if you want to make this raw, soak and dehydrate your nuts and seeds ahead of time.
- Let cool completely and store in a glass jar for up to 3 months.