- For the Brownie Crust: 3 cups walnuts, soaked and dehydrated (or nut of choice), 1 cup cacao powder, 1/4 cup cacao nibs, 1/2 tsp mineral salt, 2 Tbsp coconut oil, 2 Tbsp sweetener of choice, 2 Tbsp maca powder, 1 Tbsp Thrive 6 Mushroom Powder by FreshCap Mushrooms, 1 tsp vanilla extract or 12 drops Vanilla Essence
- For the Raspberry Cheesecake Filling: 1 cup macadamia nuts, 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted, 1/4 cup cacao butter, 1/3 cup fresh raspberries (or frozen, thawed), 1/4 cup coconut sugar, lakanto or low sugar sweetener of choice, Stevia to boost sweetness - optional, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp beet crystals (for richer color) - optional, 1 tsp vanilla extract or 12 drops Vanilla Essence, 1/4 tsp mineral salt, 2 tbsp Non-Gmo Soy lecithin, 1 Tbsp. Hawthorne Berry Powder, 2 Tbsp. rose water
- For the Brownie Crust:
- Soak walnuts for 8 hours, rinse, and dehydrate.
- Puree walnuts in a food processor until it becomes flour.
- Add the remaining ingredients and puree again until a homogenized dough forms.
- Press with very firm pressure into a brownie pan, using a back of a spoon to smooth down the top.
- Refrigerate while making raspberry cheesecake filling.
- Brownies will keep refrigerated for 5-7 days or more. Can be kept frozen for 2-3 months.
- For the Raspberry Cheesecake Filling:
- In a high-speed blender, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into glass dish and set up in the refrigerator (about 4-6 hours or overnight).
- Once set, scoop onto brownie and spread evenly.
- Slice, and enjoy!