- 4 cups unsoaked macadamia nuts or cashews
- 4 Tbsp. ground golden flax OR white chia seeds
- 3/4 cup powdered coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup lucuma powder
- 2 tsp maca powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract OR 12 drops Vanilla Essence OR 4 vanilla beans scraped
- 1/4 cup Irish Moss Paste
- 1/8 tsp high mineral salt, or to taste
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Optional: 6 drops caramel essence
- ♥ Variations: Add dried cherry bits or chopped walnuts into the batter and hand mix before pressing into pan.
- Puree the nuts in a food processor until it becomes flour.
- Add the remainder of ingredients (except the cacao nibs) and puree again until a homogenized dough forms.
- Add the cacao nibs and pulse in.
- Press with very firm pressure into a brownie pan or shape into cookies or balls.
- Refrigerate and slice into squares.
- Refrigerate for up to 6 months.